LOL OH MY GOD THE LAST ONE.
HOW HE JUST SHAKES HIS HEAD TERRIFIED LIKE NO NO NO NEVER.
This is seriously my new favorite youtuber I can’t stop watching his videos.
Watch till the very last part. It’s worth it.
wasn’t going to reblog it untiL THE ENDING
“I’ve been online and looked at all the theories and there’s one clue that everyone’s missed. It’s something that Sherlock did that was very out of character, but which nobody has picked up on.” - Steven Moffat
Sherlock has his phone (looks to me like that at least) in his hands there, hiding it cleverly in his coat sleeve most of the times.
Why? That leads to my idea related to quote above from Steven Moffat.
I am referring to the conversation between Sherlock and Jim on the roof. Sherlock is doing something out of character there: He’s asking questions, he seems confused. But only that much to not make Jim suspicious.
Sherlock: But the rhythm …
Jim: Partita no. 1, thank you, Johann Sebastian Bach
Sherlock: But then how did you …?
And then Jim explains his entire plan how he broke in several important buildings at once. It’s not the only time in that conversation where Sherlock acts like the “dumber one” of both, of course not too bluntly so Jim doesn’t realize what’s going on.
Why does Sherlock act like he’s lost and hasn’t figured out Jim’s entire plan? So he can record what Jim is saying (in sense of a confession) on his phone, which he has in his hand/coat sleeve.
When you watch the scene again, Sherlock steps to the edge of the roof, till to that point he was acting. Then he starts laughing, cause he feels like he has won. The most important parts he probably has recorded. So he steps back down again. Now he’s back to his “normal self”. I feel like you can see it in his attitude even (comparing 2nd screenshot with 3rd)
Later, when he’s on the phone with John, Sherlock says: “This is my note.”
Before he jumps of the building, he throws the phone away, to leave it on the roof.
Hmm, these are my thoughts to the scene so far.
EVERYONE READ THIS THIS IS AMAZING AND SO PERFECT.
JUST READ IT OKAY?
oooooo the note was the physical phone and not the phone call *mind explosion*
This is the sherlock fandom. We can solve crimes and shit.
THIS IS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER READ THANK YOU INTERNET
oH MY GOD THIS IS GENIUS
if you don’t like betty white we can’t be friends
I watched this movie just the other day!
yes i do graffiti
Must have cute embarrassment on blog forever.
this is a baby crow. this is fucking cute. this is fucking adorable. the end.
there is a baby crow on your dash
now stop the pornBaby of death
one day itll be part of a murder
Geography Club trailer…CAN. NOT. WAIT.
EVERYONE IS FIRED FOR NOT TELLING ME THEY MADE ALL THE HIGH SCHOOL FANDOM AUS EVER INTO A GODDAMN MOVIE.
I hate teen movies with a burning passion but I will see this one over and over and over just to encourage Hollywood to make more like this that show so many positive things.
nO FUCKING WAY
ACTUAL FANFIC AU IS NOW A MOVIE
also Scott Bakula…..
oh my god, it’s really a highschool au
what the fuck (via)
THIS IS NOT OKAY. THIS IS NOT OKAY. THIS IS NOT OKAY.
i hate humans
North Ridgeville PD:
7307 Avon Belden Road
North Ridgeville, OH 44039
Phone - 440.327.2191
Fax - 440.353.0834
I have the biggest lump in my throat right now.
signed that petition like a motherfucker
all 46 excuses on my friends wall,
1. i was just really, really early for tomorrow
2. we can’t all be usain bolt
3. in this day and age, we shouldn’t need labels like “late”
4. i had pe first period do you blame me
5. i really, really didn’t want to sing
6. my brother thought it would be hilarious to drop me outside the prison gates
7. you can’t tell me how to live my life
9. my legs fell off and i had to roll all the way to the emergency clinic
10. there was a freak yachting accident
11. i am a fucking retard
12. this is just for my wall
13. do you even read these
14. “it does not matter how slow you go, so long as you do not stop”
15. i spent my entire night writing tom daley fanfiction
16. my father left my mother for an air hostess seven years ago do you expect me to get over that emotional trauma overnight
17. sarah palin and i got into a twitter war and i couldn’t leave and let her win
18. traffic jammy jammy jam
19. how can i go to school when alex turner
20. my sim was having an emotional meltdown and i needed to be there for her
21. i was sticking it to the man
22. i spent my entire night worrying if i would ever lose my virginity
23. fifty shades of late; i was walking and then i caught the eye of an attractive member of the opposite sex and we began exchanging significant looks and i knew we would one day make sweet love so i just walked alongside him and tried to catch his eye and to be continued
24. part two he was playing hard to get so we walked and walked and he had the perfect hair colour it was sort of beige brown anyway it turned out he was walking to a bus stop so obviously i had to catch the bus because true love and silently we rode out to papakura and into the sunset
25. my meth lab caught fire
26. my bed is more comfortable than your school will ever be
27. i was sad
28. it was a nice day, so i walked leisurely
29. i had beat my younger brother for saying “swag”
30. i had to travel back to the 1950’s to ensure my birth
31. 2 kool 4 scool
32. i had to stop, collaborate and listen
33. i tried
34. i’m sorry i’m late
it’s not my fault
my auntie was killed
and i joined a cult
35. a haiku about lateness:
late late late late late
late late late late late late late
late late late late late
36. my best friend was telling me how to give a satisfactory blow job i wish i was joking
37. i was fashionably late
38. i was caught in a flash mob true story omfg
39. i did not choose the late life, the late life chose me
45. i was fighting al qaeda
YESSSS IT’S ON MY DASHBOARD AGAIN
the post that doesn’t age
Page 1 of 516